At the site of the former Bondurant Brothers electronics building on Sevier Avenue in South Knoxville, we designed the transformation of a long-neglected building into a thriving, flexible multi-tenant facility. This two-story, 35,000 square-foot building is all-concrete construction, featuring the flared concrete column design characteristic of the 1950’s. The first tenant in this space is a tap room for Hi-Wire Brewing, located on the upper floor of the facility, accessed from the rear. Tenant spaces on the lower floor are accessed from Sevier Avenue, and on the sides of the building. Currently, we are finishing permitting for a new restaurant to go in the Northwest corner of the building.
South Knoxville, TN
2-Story, 35,000 sf